In order to best utilize the talents of our our members, the Republican Women of Champaign County (RWCC) have created four sub-committees. These committees will help us to meet our objectives and increase levels of interest and involvement. Members are not required to join a committee and may switch committees as interests/needs change.
The committees include; membership/hospitality, community outreach, communications & elections/legislation. Take a look at the committee descriptions and see what piques your interest.
- Work with the RWCC Treasurer to promote the RWCC in the community and encourage membership
- Chair the Nominating Committee every two years (President, vice president, secretary & treasurer)
- Welcome people to the meetings and events
- Work with the CCGOP to find volunteers to help with Party led events
- Coordinate events within the community including but not limited to
- Adopt A Highway
- Veteran’s Day event
- Contribute content for the RWCC Social Media sites/pages/newsletter
- Work with other members to write letters to the editor
- Work with the Secretary of the RWCC to Create flyers/brochures for events as need
- Provide members with link [and PW if necessary] to membership materials and information
- Monitor and inform the RWCC of new state legislation
- Alert members to Witness slips opportunities
- Work with the CCGOP to identify members wanting to serve as Precinct Committeeman/Committeewoman
- Work with PCs to find election judges and poll watchers
Do you like this page?